Hockey Practice
Last night I had ice hockey practice. A lot of people don't know that SRU has a women's club ice hockey team. It is a very interesting combination of people because me and another girl both played actual college hockey before coming to Slippery Rock and some of the girls have never played in a hockey game before. Most of the practice consists of us teaching the other girls. We have our first game on Saturday, which will be interesting to see how the other girls do. I am just looking forward to dominating everyone and playing without the pressure of making no mistakes.
It's really cool to know that you do hockey. I feel like I haven't know many girls who play ice hockey. I love that SRU has a ice hockey club, and you guys' first game is coming up. It's really nice of you guys to teach the newer players. I hope you guys win on Saturday!
ReplyDeleteHaley Great post. I never knew that slippery rock offered a women's club ice hockey team. I know how it feels practicing before a big game and the emotions you feel before. I also know how it feels to play a game and the pressure of failure feels during competition, all you can do in the moment is play your best. Hope you guys do well. Play Hard and have fun!
ReplyDelete